Chi Ŕ David Greco
Data di nascita: 1986-08-06
Languages: David parla l'italiano, portuguese, e inglese
Education: Currently studying International Relations at the International University in Vienna, Austria
Currently Resides: Vienna, Austria (university) / Civitavecchia, Italia
Started Racing: Karting in Brazil, 1999
Road Racing Debut: Interlagos, Brazil, FF1800, August 2002
Racing Hero: Gilles Villeneuve
David's Racing CV
2006 - 2008
Through 2006 and 2008, David has been racing in several online simulation (sim) racing championships using rFactor. While merely a substitute for real racing, David has solidifed his reputation was one of the world's best sim racing drivers. Along the way he has raced against, and beaten, real racers who also indulge in sim racing as a hobby.
- Leads the 2008 rFO rFactor championship after 2 of 12 races
- Winner of three hotlap competitions in exhibitor simulators at the Bologna Motor Show in December, 2007
- Finished second in the 2007 Formula SimRacing World Championship-the premier online championship-with four race wins.
- Finished in a tie for third place in the 2006 Formula SimRacing World Championship with two race wins in his debut season in the championship.
- Led Team Italy to the win in the Armaroli Sim Racing World Cup with wins in five of the nine races.
- Five Races, Skip Barber National Championship
- Podium finish in first race
- Front-row start in third race
- Skip Barber Racing School two-day advanced race training.
- Official Test Driver for Gelles Racing in the Formula Renault North America pro series.
- Topped Formula Renault testing with P1 in a wet session at Watkins Glen June 17, 2004.
- Formula Ford Testing, Key Motorsports, Canada.
- Participated in one event of the Brazilian FF1800 Championship, finished 6th in first outing in racing car.
- Participated in the Biland karting championship at the Granja Viana Kartodromo in Sao Paulo.
- Participated in two races of the Paulista Karting Championship (Brazil) in the Novatos category.
- Second place (Category B), 500 Miles of Granja Viana, endurance karting race.
- Summer champion: Super Sport and F4 Suzuki class karts.
- Vice-champion entire Super Sport karting championship.
- Second place (Category B), 500 Miles of Granja Viana.
- Participated in Super Sport karting championship.
- First season of racing karts: fifth place in Category v4 Junior Championship (Sao Paulo, Brazil).
- Began karting in Sao Paulo, Brazil.